Amino Acid Racemases and Peptide Isomerases
Mammalian Peptide Isomerase: Platypus-Type Activity Is Present in Mouse Heart
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Special Issue: D-Amino Acid Research in Chemistry, Life Sciences, and Biotechnology
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1603–1611, June 2010
How to Cite
Koh, Jennifer M. S., Chow, Stephanie J. P., Crossett, B. and Kuchel, Philip W. (2010), Mammalian Peptide Isomerase: Platypus-Type Activity Is Present in Mouse Heart. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 7: 1603–1611. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.200900300
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!