Diterpenoids and a Diarylheptanoid from Hedychium coronarium with Significant Anti-Angiogenic and Cytotoxic Activities
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2754–2760, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, Z.-J., Wen, Y.-T., Ren, F.-Y., Rao, G.-W., Shan, W.-G. and Li, C.-P. (2012), Diterpenoids and a Diarylheptanoid from Hedychium coronarium with Significant Anti-Angiogenic and Cytotoxic Activities. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 9: 2754–2760. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.201100406
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!