On 3LEZ, a Deep-Sea Halophilic Protein with in vitro Class-A β-Lactamase Activity: Molecular-Dynamics, Docking, and Reactivity Simulations
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2659–2684, December 2012
How to Cite
Pietra, F. (2012), On 3LEZ, a Deep-Sea Halophilic Protein with in vitro Class-A β-Lactamase Activity: Molecular-Dynamics, Docking, and Reactivity Simulations. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 9: 2659–2684. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.201200331
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!