Antioxidative and Melanogenesis-Inhibitory Activities of Caffeoylquinic Acids and Other Compounds from Moxa
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich
Chemistry & Biodiversity
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 313–327, March 2013
How to Cite
Akihisa, T., Kawashima, K., Orido, M., Akazawa, H., Matsumoto, M., Yamamoto, A., Ogihara, E., Fukatsu, M., Tokuda, H. and Fuji, J. (2013), Antioxidative and Melanogenesis-Inhibitory Activities of Caffeoylquinic Acids and Other Compounds from Moxa. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 10: 313–327. doi: 10.1002/cbdv.201200357
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!