The Crystal Structure of Bi8(AlCl4)2 and the Crystal Structure, Conductivity, and Theoretical Band Structure of Bi6Cl7 and Related Subvalent Bismuth Halides
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1996 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 129, Issue 10, pages 1219–1226, October 1996
How to Cite
Beck, J., Brendel, C. J., Bengtsson-Kloo, L., Krebs, B., Mummert, M., Stankowski, A. and Ulvenlund, S. (1996), The Crystal Structure of Bi8(AlCl4)2 and the Crystal Structure, Conductivity, and Theoretical Band Structure of Bi6Cl7 and Related Subvalent Bismuth Halides. Chem. Ber., 129: 1219–1226. doi: 10.1002/cber.19961291013
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!