Glutamine and glutamate—their central role in cell metabolism and function
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–9, March 2003
How to Cite
Newsholme, P., Procopio, J., Lima, M. M. R., Pithon-Curi, T. C. and Curi, R. (2003), Glutamine and glutamate—their central role in cell metabolism and function. Cell Biochem. Funct., 21: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1003
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2002
- Health Research Board of Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- The British Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!