Comparison of melatonin, vitamin E and L-carnitine in the treatment of neuro- and hepatotoxicity induced by thioacetamide
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 119–127, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Túnez, I., Muñoz, M. C., Medina, F. J., Salcedo, M., Feijóo, M. and Montilla, P. (2007), Comparison of melatonin, vitamin E and L-carnitine in the treatment of neuro- and hepatotoxicity induced by thioacetamide. Cell Biochem. Funct., 25: 119–127. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1276
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!