L-Carnitine suppresses oleic acid-induced membrane permeability transition of mitochondria
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 778–786, October 2008
How to Cite
Oyanagi, E., Yano, H., Kato, Y., Fujita, H., Utsumi, K. and Sasaki, J. (2008), L-Carnitine suppresses oleic acid-induced membrane permeability transition of mitochondria. Cell Biochem. Funct., 26: 778–786. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1506
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: C-#18500634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!