Genotyping of five single nucleotide polymorphisms in the OCA2 and HERC2 genes associated with blue-brown eye color in the Japanese population
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 323–327, July 2009
How to Cite
Iida, R., Ueki, M., Takeshita, H., Fujihara, J., Nakajima, T., Kominato, Y., Nagao, M. and Yasuda, T. (2009), Genotyping of five single nucleotide polymorphisms in the OCA2 and HERC2 genes associated with blue-brown eye color in the Japanese population. Cell Biochem. Funct., 27: 323–327. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1572
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 17390199 to RI, 19390184 to TY, 19209025 to HT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!