In vivo effects of pentoxifylline on enzyme and non-enzyme antioxidant levels in rat liver after carrageenan-induced paw inflammation
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 668–672, 2 December 2010
How to Cite
Vircheva, S., Alexandrova, A., Georgieva, A., Mateeva, P., Zamfirova, R., Kubera, M. and Kirkova, M. (2010), In vivo effects of pentoxifylline on enzyme and non-enzyme antioxidant levels in rat liver after carrageenan-induced paw inflammation. Cell Biochem. Funct., 28: 668–672. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1705
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!