These authors contributed equally to this work.
The role of inflamed adipose tissue in the insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 623–631, 2 December 2010
How to Cite
Torres-Leal, F. L., Fonseca-Alaniz, M. H., Rogero, M. M. and Tirapegui, J. (2010), The role of inflamed adipose tissue in the insulin resistance. Cell Biochem. Funct., 28: 623–631. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1706
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- São Paulo State Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 07/5196 4–9, 07/5929 1–3
- Tupy Neto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!