The effect of L-arginine or L-citrulline supplementation on biochemical parameters and the vascular aortic wall in high-fat and high-cholesterol-fed rats
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 414–428, July 2011
How to Cite
El-Kirsh, A. A. A., Abd El-Wahab, H. M. F. and Abd-Ellah Sayed, H. F. (2011), The effect of L-arginine or L-citrulline supplementation on biochemical parameters and the vascular aortic wall in high-fat and high-cholesterol-fed rats. Cell Biochem. Funct., 29: 414–428. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1766
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!