Antioxidant effect of red mould rice in hypercholesterolemic Wistar male rats
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 597–602, October 2011
How to Cite
Mohan-Kumari, H. P., Dhale, M. A., Akhilender Naidu, K. and Vijayalakshmi, G. (2011), Antioxidant effect of red mould rice in hypercholesterolemic Wistar male rats. Cell Biochem. Funct., 29: 597–602. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1793
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!