Contributed equally to this work.
Effect of HMGB1 silencing on cell proliferation, invasion and apoptosis of MGC-803 gastric cancer cells
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 11–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Song, B., Song, W.-g., Li, Z.-j., Xu, Z.-f., Wang, X.-w., Wang, C.-x. and Liu, J. (2012), Effect of HMGB1 silencing on cell proliferation, invasion and apoptosis of MGC-803 gastric cancer cells. Cell Biochem. Funct., 30: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1811
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province China. Grant Number: ZR2009CM138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!