Acute loss of DP1, but not DP2, induces p53 mRNA and augments p21Waf1/Cip1 and senescence
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 54–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Ohdaira, H., Sekiguchi, M., Miyata, K., Sasaki, T. and Yoshida, K. (2012), Acute loss of DP1, but not DP2, induces p53 mRNA and augments p21Waf1/Cip1 and senescence. Cell Biochem. Funct., 30: 54–60. doi: 10.1002/cbf.1818
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!