HSCs play a distinct role in different phases of oval cell-mediated liver regeneration
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 588–596, October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Zhang, W., Zhou, Q.-d., Yang, H.-q., Liang, H.-f., Zhang, B.-x., Long, X. and Chen, X.-p. (2012), HSCs play a distinct role in different phases of oval cell-mediated liver regeneration. Cell Biochem. Funct., 30: 588–596. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2838
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872499
- China National Key Projects for Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 2008ZX10002-025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!