Endogenous CSE/H2S system mediates TNF-α-induced insulin resistance in 3T3-L1 adipocytes
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 468–475, August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.-Y., Yao, W.-F., Wu, W.-g., Lu, Y.-L., Wan, H. and Wang, W. (2013), Endogenous CSE/H2S system mediates TNF-α-induced insulin resistance in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Cell Biochem. Funct., 31: 468–475. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2920
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Special Research Funding of Wuxi Second Hospital (2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!