High-fat diet feeding induces sex-dependent changes in inflammatory and insulin sensitivity profiles of rat adipose tissue
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 504–510, August 2013
How to Cite
Estrany, M. E., Proenza, A. M., Gianotti, M. and Lladó, I. (2013), High-fat diet feeding induces sex-dependent changes in inflammatory and insulin sensitivity profiles of rat adipose tissue. Cell Biochem. Funct., 31: 504–510. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2927
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!