Modulation of age-related changes in oxidative stress markers and energy status in the rat heart and hippocampus: a significant role for ozone therapy
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 518–525, August 2013
How to Cite
El-Sawalhi, M. M., Darwish, H. A., Mausouf, M. N. and Shaheen, A. A. (2013), Modulation of age-related changes in oxidative stress markers and energy status in the rat heart and hippocampus: a significant role for ozone therapy. Cell Biochem. Funct., 31: 518–525. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2930
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!