Contributed equally to this work
Expression of FGF4 mRNA is mediated by mating behaviours in mice
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 526–531, August 2013
How to Cite
Yan, X.-R., Yang, Y.-h., Zheng, X.-m., Cui, J.-H., Xie, X., Li, L.-W., Chen, F.-L., Hua, J.-L. and Zhang, Y.-S. (2013), Expression of FGF4 mRNA is mediated by mating behaviours in mice. Cell Biochem. Funct., 31: 526–531. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2931
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30900155, 81070496, 09JK785
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Shaanxi Province, China
- Key Laboratory Funding at Northwestern University, Shaanxi, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!