Authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective effect of N-acetylcysteine against ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat urinary bladders
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 24–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Shin, J.-H., Kim, G.-H., Song, K.-H., Na, Y.-G., Sul, C.-K. and Lim, J.-S. (2014), Protective effect of N-acetylcysteine against ischemia/reperfusion injury in rat urinary bladders. Cell Biochem. Funct., 32: 24–30. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2967
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!