The authors equally contribute to this work.
Changes in pericytic expression of NG2 and PDGFRB and vascular permeability in the sensory circumventricular organs of adult mouse by osmotic stimulation
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 51–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Morita, S., Hourai, A. and Miyata, S. (2014), Changes in pericytic expression of NG2 and PDGFRB and vascular permeability in the sensory circumventricular organs of adult mouse by osmotic stimulation. Cell Biochem. Funct., 32: 51–61. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2971
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 24500411
- Salt Science Research Foundation. Grant Number: 1137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!