Moderate physical exercise attenuates the alterations of feeding behaviour induced by social stress in female rats
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 142–149, March 2014
How to Cite
Benite-Ribeiro, S. A., Santos, J. M. d. and Duarte, J. A. R. (2014), Moderate physical exercise attenuates the alterations of feeding behaviour induced by social stress in female rats. Cell Biochem. Funct., 32: 142–149. doi: 10.1002/cbf.2984
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!