The effects of some antioxidant vitamin- and trace element-supplemented diets on activities of SOD, CAT, GSH-Px and LPO levels in chicken tissues
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 125–132, June 2001
How to Cite
Öztürk-Ürek, R., Bozkaya, L. A. and Tarhan, L. (2001), The effects of some antioxidant vitamin- and trace element-supplemented diets on activities of SOD, CAT, GSH-Px and LPO levels in chicken tissues. Cell Biochem. Funct., 19: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/cbf.905
- Issue online: 6 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!