Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzyme levels in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 171–175, June 2002
How to Cite
Kuloglu, M., Ustundag, B., Atmaca, M., Canatan, H., Tezcan, A. E. and Cinkilinc, N. (2002), Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzyme levels in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Cell Biochem. Funct., 20: 171–175. doi: 10.1002/cbf.940
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!