Transcriptional activation of the human insulin receptor gene by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 227–232, September 2002
How to Cite
Maestro, B., Molero, S., Bajo, S., Dávila, N. and Calle, C. (2002), Transcriptional activation of the human insulin receptor gene by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3. Cell Biochem. Funct., 20: 227–232. doi: 10.1002/cbf.951
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2001
- FIS. Grant Number: 97/1218
- DGES. Grant Number: PB96-0573 and BMC 2000/0765
- CAM. Grant Number: 08.6/0010/98
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!