Evidence that glutamine is involved in neutrophil function
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Cell Biochemistry and Function
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 81–86, June 2002
How to Cite
Pithon-Curi, T. C., Trezena, A. G., Tavares-Lima, W. and Curi, R. (2002), Evidence that glutamine is involved in neutrophil function. Cell Biochem. Funct., 20: 81–86. doi: 10.1002/cbf.954
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2001
- The British Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!