Comparative Study of Purine and Pyrimidine Nucleoside Analogues Acting on the Thymidylate Kinases of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and of Humans
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 742–747, August 4, 2003
How to Cite
Pochet, S., Dugué, L., Labesse, G., Delepierre, M. and Munier-Lehmann, H. (2003), Comparative Study of Purine and Pyrimidine Nucleoside Analogues Acting on the Thymidylate Kinases of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and of Humans. ChemBioChem, 4: 742–747. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200300608
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!