DDI-μFIA—A Readily Configurable Microarray-Fluorescence Immunoassay Based on DNA-Directed Immobilization of Proteins
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 453–459, April 2, 2004
How to Cite
Wacker, R. and Niemeyer, C. M. (2004), DDI-μFIA—A Readily Configurable Microarray-Fluorescence Immunoassay Based on DNA-Directed Immobilization of Proteins. ChemBioChem, 5: 453–459. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200300788
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!