Asprich: A Novel Aspartic Acid-Rich Protein Family from the Prismatic Shell Matrix of the Bivalve Atrina rigida
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 304–314, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Gotliv, B.-A., Kessler, N., Sumerel, J. L., Morse, D. E., Tuross, N., Addadi, L. and Weiner, S. (2005), Asprich: A Novel Aspartic Acid-Rich Protein Family from the Prismatic Shell Matrix of the Bivalve Atrina rigida. ChemBioChem, 6: 304–314. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200400221
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!