PTK 787/ZK 222584, a Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor of all Known VEGF Receptors, Represses Tumor Growth with High Efficacy
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Kinases in Drug Discovery
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 550–557, March 4, 2005
How to Cite
Hess-Stumpp, H., Haberey, M. and Thierauch, K.-H. (2005), PTK 787/ZK 222584, a Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor of all Known VEGF Receptors, Represses Tumor Growth with High Efficacy. ChemBioChem, 6: 550–557. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200400305
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!