Elucidation of the Glycosylation Sequence of Mithramycin Biosynthesis: Isolation of 3A-Deolivosylpremithramycin B and Its Conversion to Premithramycin B by Glycosyltransferase MtmGII
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 632–636, April 8, 2005
How to Cite
Nur-e-Alam, M., Méndez, C., Salas, J. A. and Rohr, J. (2005), Elucidation of the Glycosylation Sequence of Mithramycin Biosynthesis: Isolation of 3A-Deolivosylpremithramycin B and Its Conversion to Premithramycin B by Glycosyltransferase MtmGII. ChemBioChem, 6: 632–636. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200400309
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!