Deciphering the Biosynthesis Pathway of the Antitumor Thiocoraline from a Marine Actinomycete and Its Expression in Two Streptomyces Species
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 366–376, February 6, 2006
How to Cite
Lombó, F., Velasco, A., Castro, A., de la Calle, F., Braña, A. F., Sánchez-Puelles, J. M., Méndez, C. and Salas, J. A. (2006), Deciphering the Biosynthesis Pathway of the Antitumor Thiocoraline from a Marine Actinomycete and Its Expression in Two Streptomyces Species. ChemBioChem, 7: 366–376. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200500325
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!