Myxovirescin A Biosynthesis is Directed by Hybrid Polyketide Synthases/Nonribosomal Peptide Synthetase, 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl–CoA Synthases, and trans-Acting Acyltransferases
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1206–1220, August 4, 2006
How to Cite
Simunovic, V., Zapp, J., Rachid, S., Krug, D., Meiser, P. and Müller, R. (2006), Myxovirescin A Biosynthesis is Directed by Hybrid Polyketide Synthases/Nonribosomal Peptide Synthetase, 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl–CoA Synthases, and trans-Acting Acyltransferases. ChemBioChem, 7: 1206–1220. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200600075
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!