Control and Selectivity of Photosensitized Singlet Oxygen Production: Challenges in Complex Biological Systems
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 475–481, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
Cló, E., Snyder, J. W., Ogilby, P. R. and Gothelf, K. V. (2007), Control and Selectivity of Photosensitized Singlet Oxygen Production: Challenges in Complex Biological Systems. ChemBioChem, 8: 475–481. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200600454
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2006
- Danish Research Councils
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!