Imaging of Selective Nuclear Receptor Modulator-Induced Conformational Changes in the Nuclear Receptor to Allow Interaction with Coactivator and Corepressor Proteins in Living Cells
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 737–743, May 7, 2007
How to Cite
Awais, M., Sato, M. and Umezawa, Y. (2007), Imaging of Selective Nuclear Receptor Modulator-Induced Conformational Changes in the Nuclear Receptor to Allow Interaction with Coactivator and Corepressor Proteins in Living Cells. ChemBioChem, 8: 737–743. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700001
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Japan Society for the promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!