These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Fluorogenic Peptide Containing the Processing Site of Human SARS Corona Virus S-Protein: Kinetic Evaluation and NMR Structure Elucidation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1029–1037, June 18, 2007
How to Cite
Basak, A., Mitra, A., Basak, S., Pasko, C., Chrétien, M. and Seaton, P. (2007), A Fluorogenic Peptide Containing the Processing Site of Human SARS Corona Virus S-Protein: Kinetic Evaluation and NMR Structure Elucidation. ChemBioChem, 8: 1029–1037. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700007
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2007
- Edith and Richard Strauss Foundation
- Protein Engineering Network of Excellence (PENCE), Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!