These authors contributed equally to this work.
Metal-Free Triazole Formation as a Tool for Bioconjugation
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 13, pages 1504–1508, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
van Berkel, S. S., Dirks, A. J., Debets, M. F., van Delft, F. L., Cornelissen, J. J. L. M., Nolte, R. J. M. and Rutjes, F. P. J. T. (2007), Metal-Free Triazole Formation as a Tool for Bioconjugation. ChemBioChem, 8: 1504–1508. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700278
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Netherlands Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!