Light-Driven Biocatalytic Oxidation and Reduction Reactions: Scope and Limitations
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 565–572, March 3, 2008
How to Cite
Taglieber, A., Schulz, F., Hollmann, F., Rusek, M. and Reetz, M. T. (2008), Light-Driven Biocatalytic Oxidation and Reduction Reactions: Scope and Limitations. ChemBioChem, 9: 565–572. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700435
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!