Azotobacter vinelandii Metal Storage Protein: “Classical” Inorganic Chemistry Involved in Mo/W Uptake and Release Processes
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 595–602, March 3, 2008
How to Cite
Schemberg, J., Schneider, K., Fenske, D. and Müller, A. (2008), Azotobacter vinelandii Metal Storage Protein: “Classical” Inorganic Chemistry Involved in Mo/W Uptake and Release Processes. ChemBioChem, 9: 595–602. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700446
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!