Identification of Bacterial Carotenoid Cleavage Dioxygenase Homologues That Cleave the Interphenyl α,β Double Bond of Stilbene Derivatives via a Monooxygenase Reaction
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1450–1461, June 16, 2008
How to Cite
Marasco, E. K. and Schmidt-Dannert, C. (2008), Identification of Bacterial Carotenoid Cleavage Dioxygenase Homologues That Cleave the Interphenyl α,β Double Bond of Stilbene Derivatives via a Monooxygenase Reaction. ChemBioChem, 9: 1450–1461. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200700724
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0332 478
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 GM08 347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!