These authors contributed equally to this work.
Modular Assembly Using Sequential Palladium Coupling Gives Easy Access to the SMoC Class of Cellular Transporters
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1787–1796, July 21, 2008
How to Cite
Rebstock, A.-S., Visintin, C., Leo, E., Garcia Posada, C., Kingsbury, S. R., Williams, G. H., Stoeber, K. and Selwood, D. L. (2008), Modular Assembly Using Sequential Palladium Coupling Gives Easy Access to the SMoC Class of Cellular Transporters. ChemBioChem, 9: 1787–1796. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800153
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2008
- Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Cancer Research UK Programme. Grant Number: C428A6263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!