Generation of New Derivatives of the Antitumor Antibiotic Mithramycin by Altering the Glycosylation Pattern through Combinatorial Biosynthesis
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 14, pages 2295–2304, September 22, 2008
How to Cite
Pérez, M., Baig, I., Braña, A. F., Salas, J. A., Rohr, J. and Méndez, C. (2008), Generation of New Derivatives of the Antitumor Antibiotic Mithramycin by Altering the Glycosylation Pattern through Combinatorial Biosynthesis. ChemBioChem, 9: 2295–2304. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800299
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: BMC2002-03599, BIO2005-04115
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA 91901
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa de Centros de Cáncer. Grant Number: ISCIII-RETIC RD06/0020/0026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!