An Alternative Nucleobase Code: Characterization of Purine–Purine DNA Double Helices Bearing Guanine–Isoguanine and Diaminopurine 7-Deaza-Xanthine Base Pairs
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 17, pages 2779–2783, November 24, 2008
How to Cite
Heuberger, B. D. and Switzer, C. (2008), An Alternative Nucleobase Code: Characterization of Purine–Purine DNA Double Helices Bearing Guanine–Isoguanine and Diaminopurine 7-Deaza-Xanthine Base Pairs. ChemBioChem, 9: 2779–2783. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800450
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2008
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Astrobiology Institute
- Exobiology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!