Riboswitches: Ancient and Promising Genetic Regulators
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 400–416, February 13, 2009
How to Cite
Blouin, S., Mulhbacher, J., Penedo, J. C. and Lafontaine, D. A. (2009), Riboswitches: Ancient and Promising Genetic Regulators. ChemBioChem, 10: 400–416. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800593
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Scottish Universities Physics Alliance
- Fonds de la recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!