The Protein Environment Drives Selectivity for Sulfide Oxidation by an Artificial Metalloenzyme
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 545–552, February 13, 2009
How to Cite
Rousselot-Pailley, P., Bochot, C., Marchi-Delapierre, C., Jorge-Robin, A., Martin, L., Fontecilla-Camps, J. C., Cavazza, C. and Ménage, S. (2009), The Protein Environment Drives Selectivity for Sulfide Oxidation by an Artificial Metalloenzyme. ChemBioChem, 10: 545–552. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800595
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
- Agence National pour la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-05-Blan-0042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!