Identification, Quantification, and Determination of the Absolute Configuration of the Bacterial Quorum-Sensing Signal Autoinducer-2 by Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 479–485, February 13, 2009
How to Cite
Thiel, V., Vilchez, R., Sztajer, H., Wagner-Döbler, I. and Schulz, S. (2009), Identification, Quantification, and Determination of the Absolute Configuration of the Bacterial Quorum-Sensing Signal Autoinducer-2 by Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry. ChemBioChem, 10: 479–485. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800606
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!