Iodothyronamines are Oxidatively Deaminated to Iodothyroacetic Acids in vivo
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 361–365, January 26, 2009
How to Cite
Wood, W. J. L., Geraci, T., Nilsen, A., DeBarber, A. E. and Scanlan, T. S. (2009), Iodothyronamines are Oxidatively Deaminated to Iodothyroacetic Acids in vivo. ChemBioChem, 10: 361–365. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800607
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK-52798, DK-077402
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!