Isolation of Phospholipase D Mutants Having Phosphatidylinositol-Synthesizing Activity with Positional Specificity on myo-Inositol
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 559–564, February 13, 2009
How to Cite
Masayama, A., Tsukada, K., Ikeda, C., Nakano, H. and Iwasaki, Y. (2009), Isolation of Phospholipase D Mutants Having Phosphatidylinositol-Synthesizing Activity with Positional Specificity on myo-Inositol. ChemBioChem, 10: 559–564. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800651
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
- Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences (PROBRAIN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!