Capsaicin: Tailored Chemical Defence Against Unwanted “Frugivores”
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 428–429, February 13, 2009
How to Cite
Schulze, B. and Spiteller, D. (2009), Capsaicin: Tailored Chemical Defence Against Unwanted “Frugivores”. ChemBioChem, 10: 428–429. doi: 10.1002/cbic.200800755
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Verband der Chemischen Industrie
- Max Planck Gesellschaft. Grant Number: SP 1106/3-1
- Deutsche Akademie der Naturforscher Leopoldina. Grant Number: BMBF-LPD 9901/8-152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!